Welcome to PermiaCare
We provide services to help people live satisfying, responsible and productive lives.
If you have a mental health emergency, call our 24-hour crisis hotline anytime:
- Home-Based Services for Infants, Birth to Three, With Developmental Disabilities or Delays and Their Families
- Many Services Provided
- Maximize Your Child’s Greatest Potential
- Personal Assistance, Transportation, Day Programming, Respite, and Supported Employment for those with Intellectual or Developmental Disabilities
- Help with Registration is Available
- For Adults and Children
- Services to Help Adults and Children Who Are Struggling With Managing and Improving Their Mental Health On Their Own
- Our Goal is to Help You Achieve Your Goals and Dreams
- We Offer Counseling, Skills Training, Medication Clinics, and more
- Our Facility Has Helped Thousands of Texans Overcome Addiction and Live Healthy, Satisfying Lives for Over 25 Years.
- Programs for Adults and Adolescents
- Residential & Outpatient Treatment Services Available
Having served the Permian Basin for 50 years, we are the largest and most experienced provider in the region. Whether we are helping our clients learn coping skills to help them thrive in the community or teaching the skills needed to keep and maintain a job, we know that our services change lives. We see it every day.
How can we help you thrive?
Join the PermiaCare team!
To search open PermiaCare positions and apply online, visit the link below. Join our team and feel satisfied knowing you’re helping West Texans live their best lives!
PermiaCare provides mental health services to eight West Texas counties.
Counties served: Midland, Ector, Brewster, Pecos, Culberson, Hudspeth, Jeff Davis, and Presidio.
PermiaCare provides mental health services, intellectual and developmental disability services, substance use disorder services, HIV services, and Early Intervention services.
PermiaCare serves these counties in West Texas: Midland, Ector, Brewster, Pecos, Culberson, Hudspeth, Jeff Davis, and Presidio counties.
Latest Permiacare News
Mental Health Awareness Month
May is Mental Health Awareness Month. Register for our Mental Health First Aid Trainings by emailing email@example.com
Barbara Yarbrough - LifeChanger
PermiaCare board member, Barbara Yarbrough, was honored by the National Life Group Foundation with a “LifeChanger of the Year” award on April 7th, 2022. Thank you for your service and commitment to excellence, Barbara!