Complaint Procedure and Appeals

Please click here for the complaint/grievance procedure for individuals who receive services from PermiaCare programs.

A recipient of community mental health services or anyone on their behalf can file a complaint.
If you feel your rights or the rights of another have been violated, please contact the Client Rights Advocate at 432-570-3333.

If you are not satisfied after you have spoken directly with our Client Rights Advocate, or if you are not satisfied that the information you received is correct, you can call the
HHS Office of the Ombudsman at (800) 252-8154.