Mission & Vision
Our mission is to enhance the behavioral and developmental health and wellness of our community by helping people live their best lives.
How can we help you thrive?
- Individual Worth – We affirm that the individuals we serve share common human needs, rights, desires, and strengths. We also affirm our cultural and individual diversity.
- Quality – We commit ourselves to the pursuit of excellence in everything we do.
- Integrity – We believe that our personal and professional integrity is the basis of public trust.
- Dedication – We take pride in our commitment to the public service and the care of the people we are privileged to serve.
- Improve Services – Improve the overall quality of services to persons served with mental illness, intellectual and developmental disabilities, developmental delays, or chemical dependency.
- Expand Services – Expand services to meet the needs of persons who are underserved.
- Promote Positive Work Environment – Promote an environment in which staff and volunteers work with pride, integrity, and commitment and are valued for their individual worth and contributions.
- Improve Public Understanding – Improve public understanding of mental illness, intellectual and developmental disabilities, and chemical abuse.