- Home-Based Services for Infants, Birth to Three, With Developmental Disabilities or Delays and Their Families
- Many Services Provided
- Maximize Your Child’s Greatest Potential
- Personal Assistance, Transportation, Day Programming, Respite, and Supported Employment for those with Intellectual or Developmental Disabilities
- Help with Registration is Available
- For Adults and Children
- Services to Help Adults and Children Who Are Struggling With Managing and Improving Their Mental Health On Their Own
- Our Goal is to Help You Achieve Your Goals and Dreams
- We Offer Counseling, Skills Training, Medication Clinics, and more
- Our Facility Has Helped Thousands of Texans Overcome Addiction and Live Healthy, Satisfying Lives for Over 25 Years.
- Programs for Adults and Adolescents
- Residential & Outpatient Treatment Services Available
- We have been certified by Texas Health and Human Services as a Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic (CCBHC).
- Comprehensive care available, including 24/7/365 Crisis Services, immediate screening and risk assessment, and more.
- 24/7 Crisis Intervention/Suicide Prevention
- Available 365 Days a Year
- Free, Confidential HIV/AIDS Support and Assistance
- Wide Variety of Services Provided
- Peer Support, Advocacy, and Linkage to Other Resources
- Mental Health First Aid Training Available
- The Family Resiliency Center (FRC) of the Permian Basin was created through unique partnerships in Midland and Odessa to serve as a free long-term resource for healing in our greater community following the mass shooting in our cities.
- Peer support groups, trauma-informed yoga, mental wellness-related classes, and more available.
All services can be reached by calling: