Top Rank Youth Services
What is the Top Rank Youth Program?
The Top Rank Youth Program is an outpatient substance abuse treatment program designed for adolescents who do not meet the criteria for a more intensive level of treatment (inpatient). Intensity and content of treatment is appropriate for the adolescent’s needs and age. Top Rank Youth provides services to Ector and Midland counties.
How can we help your teen thrive?
What are the Goals of the Program?
The goal of the Top Rank Youth Program is to keep the adolescent engaged in treatment and moving toward a stable and continuing recovery.
In order to maximize impact and effectiveness, family involvement is an important part of the adolescent’s treatment.
Who is Eligible?
Adolescents who meet the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders criteria for substance use disorders:
- Male and female adolescents aged 13 to 17
- Adolescents experiencing problems resulting from the use of alcohol/drugs
- Adolescents participating in low-to-moderate use of alcohol/drugs without anticipated withdrawal
- Adolescents who lack the ability to function in a non-structured setting due to alcohol/drug use
- Adolescents whose needs can be met by minimal treatment
What Services are Provided?
- Free confidential screening
- Treatment planning
- Individual counseling
- Family counseling
- Group counseling
- Adolescent & Family Educational groups
- Adolescent Support Services
- Family Support services
- After-care planning
What does it Cost?
The Top Rank Youth Program is funded by the Texas Department of State Health Services (DSHS).
Based on income of the family, the adolescent may be eligible for state funded services on a sliding scale. Medicaid, CHIP, and private health insurance are also accepted.